Saturday, October 19, 2013

52 Weeks Book Challenge

 This week I picked a book from my book shelves that has been there for a while. Lynn Austin's Until We Reach Home. The Carlson sisters, Elin, Kirsten, and Sophia, have had many struggles in their home country of Sweden. After both parents die and their older brother running away, Elin decides that she and her sisters should begin a new life in America, so she contacts her mother's favorite brother who sends her tickets for their trip to a new land. Each sister has a secret that she is keeping from the others. Will they truly be able to start over in America or will their secrets destroy all their hopes and dreams?

I must say, I loved this book. Lynn Austin is one of my favorite authors. This book is available on Amazon in book form or on Kindle.

No comments: