Friday, October 11, 2013

{31 Days To organize the "hidden" areas of your home} Day 11~ Linen Storage

I do have a "linen closet" in the hall outside our bathroom but I prefer use it to store things other than linens and towels. I like to keep our towels in the bathroom and I found the perfect cabinet, in our basement, for this purpose. That left bed sheets. Where oh where to put them? Years ago, when we owned a cleaning business, one of our customers stored their extra sheets under the bed in an under the bed box. It made sense to me and I have been storing our sheets this way ever since. Another added plus by using a long box with wheels, it is harder for the kids to shove stuff under their beds. Not much space left! ( I am a stickler for no junk under the beds). When you are ready to change the sheets they are right there and ready to go. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't like under-the-bed junk either but never thought of storing bed linens under there. Pretty nifty solution to a storage dilemma!