Wednesday, October 23, 2013

{31 Days To organize the "hidden" areas of your home} Day 23~ Laundry Time

To cut down on my time in the Laundry room I looked into those fancy laundry sorters. They just didn't look like they would be big enough for all of our laundry so I decided to purchase two tall kitchen garbage cans and label one with a "w" and one "c"(so the family doesn't get confused which one to put their clothes in). On laundry day I just grab the cans and haul them to the laundry room. No time wasted sorting anything. It isn't a huge time savings but every little bit helps. The kitchen garbage cans were cheaper than the fancy laundry sorting system too. I think they hold up better than other laundry sorters. My daughter bought a canvas type laundry sorter at a yard sale and it fell apart not long after she started using it. I have made space in the closet in our bedroom to fit these two cans.
That way they are easy to get to but out of sight. 

No comments: