Wednesday, October 24, 2012

{31 Days to a Stress-Free Christmas} Day 24~ Fa-La-La-La-La

One of my favorite things about the holiday season is filling my house with the sounds of Christmas music. Over the years we have built quite an extensive collection of Cd's. A few days before Thanksgiving, I gather all the Christmas Cd's and put them in a basket near the stereo so my family can easily pick out a Cd of their choice to listen to. We usually play Christmas music every day starting the day after Thanksgiving. I don't think you could ever have too many Christmas Cd's and we are always looking to add to our collection. What are some of your favorite Cd's? Leave the name of the album in the comment section if you don't mind sharing. These are some of our favorites: 
    

2 comments:

Kristin said...

We really like Casting Crown's Christmas album (Peace on Earth)!

Jodi-Marie said...

Now that is one we don't have yet. Britni has it so I may have to borrow it this Christmas season!