Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Mystery of History

This year for school we will be using The Mystery of History as our main spine for history and literature. I put together our timeline today and am very excite for my 8 year old to start adding to it this week. I purchased the History Through the Ages timeline figures. Years ago, I did my own timeline figures with my oldest but this time around I decided to go with something pre-made to save time. (I also didn't need to purchase much this year so we were able to budget in this splurge) I am really excited to use these figures. They are done really well and the information with each figure is an added bonus from most time line figures I have looked at or used. I will be posting pictures of our progress through out the year. I would have to say it was money well spent.   

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Sounds like you're off to a running start! And pre-made timeline figures sound perfect for an 8-year-old!