Sunday, February 10, 2013

Photo Practice

A few years ago I purchased a "new to me" digital camera. I have been using it regularly but I really need to figure out all the bells and whistles that it came with. What I need to do is to put the owner's manual CD in my computer so I can actually figure this out with proper direction but in the words of Scarlet O'Hara "I'll think about that another day". Today I have been playing with the sports setting. I needed to practice with fast moving subjects and since I there were no sporting events going on at my house this afternoon I decided to take to the window and watch my fast moving feathered friends. Normally our bird feeders are crowded with guests but today I was lucky to catch these three birds. Not bad for a first attempt. There is also a Slate Colored Junco but I forgot to add it to my text when I was editing my collage on Picmonkey. 


No comments: