Saturday, January 19, 2013

Organizing??



For some reason, I usually get bitten by the organizing bug during the month of January. I don't know if it is because putting the Christmas decorations away makes me want to have everything in it's place or that the cold weather keeps me indoors more so looking at disorder makes me frustrated enough to organize it. I don't know, but bitten I am. There are several projects on my list this January, but I haven't been physically up to doing them, so I started thinking what needs organizing that I can do sitting down? 
It took me a few days, but one night while I was "blogging" I realized that I had bookmarked so many sites in my  favorites list and wondered how many of those sites were actually still functioning. Aha-- an organizing project I could do sitting down! It only took me a few hours to go through each bookmark. I can't believe how many sites "could not be found". There were also many sites that I had bookmarked that when I went to them I wondered why I had saved it. I decided to add "folders" and "file" each bookmark so that I could find things easier. It may not be much, no one will see it but me, but it makes me feel like I accomplished something. 
Next project..... 
This is NOT my closet but mine is not much better!
                           

2 comments:

no spring chicken said...

Cleaning and organizing our computers.. other than email I really hadn't even thought of that yet!

Blessings, Debbie

Jodi-Marie said...

Debbie-
I have been reading your blog all night! It is so inspiring. I am the editor of our local homeschool newsletter (small) would you mind if I shared your blog address in an column I do called "blog hopping"? you can leave me a comment here if that is ok with you. If not I understand.