Sunday, February 28, 2010

52 weeks book challenge.

This week I read the book "Help I am Married to a Homeschooled Mom" by Todd Wilson. This book is written by a homeschooling dad to encourage other homeschooling dads how they can help their wives with the task of educating their children. It focuses on what their wives need from them, from choosing curriculum to emotional support. From a homeschooling mom's point of view it was something that I think would really appeal to the homeschooling dad. First of all, it is short which lends itself to be read quickly by busy dads. Second, it is full of "guy" humor that,I must admit, even I enjoyed. Most importantly, it really said what I, as a home school mom, have often felt but could not express to my husband in a non-condemning way. I hope he enjoys it as much as I did.

1 comment:

Robin M said...

I read this one too! Still haven't gotten hubby to read yet. Will have to leave it out on the coffee table for him to see. :)