Saturday, February 22, 2014

Photo-a-day challenge~ Days 17-22

This week I did take my photos but haven't had time to post them each day. I have combined them all in one post- I hope you enjoy them. 




Day 17~ Time

This isn't the best picture and we got several weird looks but I thought I would step out of my comfort zone box and try to take a picture out in public. On Monday night Dan and I celebrated Valentine's Day with dinner and a movie. (Restaurants are less crowded) This is the time of the movie we went to see- Monuments Men. A bit blurry because I used my cell phone and was trying to hurry so as not to become more of a spectacle than I was. 




 Day 18~ Drink
Today I wanted to think about summer so I made a lemon spritzer to get me in the mood for warm weather. Crushed Ice, fresh squeezed lemon juice, seltzer water and some Stevia for a little sweetness. 


A Lemon Spritzer
Day 19~ Eyes

I love these eyes.


Abigail Grace

Day 20~ Handwriting

My grandson gave me a Valentine's last week. His mama helped him with the words but the blue, green and red lines are this precious ones handwriting.





Day 21~ Pattern

Shhhh...this is a pattern I am working on for some special almost two year old.





Day 22~Blue
This is the most unusual blue thing I have. My father-in-law found it at a craft show. The color doesn't look right in this picture but it is a beautiful cobalt blue. Somehow, the maker flattened a blue glass bottle into a spoon rest.  



1 comment:

Kati said...

Nice pictures! The lemon spritzer looks good. A great refreshing summer beverage.