Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Days of Change

Last October, I joined a blog challenge called 31 Days of Change. I enjoyed it so much that I have began  planning this year's challenge in July! My theme this year will be:



I had several areas of our home that were "hidden" (and "not so hidden") that needed organizing, so the inspiration of the challenge helped me accomplish these projects. I really do love to organize things. I also tend to procrastinate when it comes to organizing. I have found some very helpful ideas that I hope to pass on to you during this month. Some of these ideas may seem like "duh everybody does that" but there are those out there that have never thought about easy ways to get the clutter under control and therefore shove it in a closet or under a bed (gasp!) They are to whom this series is dedicated to. So join me throughout the month of October and tackle those "hidden" areas before the holiday season sets in!

4 comments:

The Lovely One said...

Love this topic idea! I was just telling my daughter that my master bedroom needs SERIOUS organizing, because it's the hidden area that no one else sees, so it's always the last area that gets dealt with! I hope I can learn some great tips from you!

Unknown said...

OOOOO, I'm an organizational geek so I'm looking forward to this series!

Cheryl said...

Oh, yes! Looking forward to this! (I absolutely love to organize, but still have stuff under my bed!)

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

What a fun topic - LOVE it!!