Sunday, January 2, 2011

As the New Year Begins

It is so good to be back to blogging again! I have been keeping busy learning my new hobby of quilting and made many items to sell this year and lots of Christmas gifts. I have been taking a break from regular schooling with Abigail for too long and am so looking forward to normal school days again. January always brings with it a sense of renewal. I love to take time during the colder months and organize drawers or closets that need a good once over. Most people probably wait until spring to do this but I would rather be spending time outside, enjoying beautiful spring days, than inside cleaning! As always, New Years bring new changes. Our oldest daughter,Britni, will be getting married this year. Time sure does go by quickly. Above all I am so thankful for eveything God has done for us in 2010 and all He will do in 2011.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I am SO with you...ready to get back to homeschool, back to organization, back to normalcy (whatever that is)!