Monday, January 18, 2010

Scrap Tip

This is a tip for any of you that attend organized "scrap" sessions outside of your home. I read about this tip online from some seasoned scrapbookers. When you know you will be participating in an event like this, set aside some time a few weeks prior to the "scrap" to choose which photos you will use and then choose the layout, papers & embellishments for the page and put it all into a clear plastic folder with a "page map" or description of what you want the finished page to look like. Assemble as many pages you think you will do at the event. Then when you arrive take out your packets and scrap away. I have found that I have been more productive when I have done this. You can get ideas for layouts on line for free. One of my favorite sites is www.pagemaps.com
You can print out a new page of layouts each month.

No comments: