Saturday, May 22, 2010

About the book challenge

Just in case you are wondering why there are so many posts this week for the book challenge I had a new hard drive installed in my laptop and have been without some of my internet sites. Ah the wonders of technology-you don't have to remember anything like blog sites or passwords because the computer will do it for you-until you install a new hard drive and everything is backed-up to reinstall.... except for all of your internet sites. Go figure! So I am now trying to update all the reading I had time to do while my hubby worked on my computer-which I am still not used to now that it has a new operating system. But thankful none the less. I am sure that when I get comfortable with the changes, which will most likely be years away, I will need a new computer or something.

No comments: